Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It gets an A in readers' books



It has a large fan group - and a pretty adamant one, too - so "F Minus" will take the place of "Diesel Sweeties" on our pages Aug. 11.

Still looking at other strips, though. Another change or two is/are likely in coming weeks.

Anyone following "The Knight Life" by Keith Knight? Keith was supposed to be at Comic-Con in San Diego, which I missed this year. Too much going on this year.

If his syndicate will let me, I'll sample that strip next.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there ~

I am one who dearly loves the comics, and have all my life. I haven't been too fond of any of the test comics you've tried... until now! I just love Candorville! It's wonderful, funny and smart too, and the graphics make sense. Please please please keep it!

I thought Agnes was pretty good, but the drawing is so bizarre that sometimes I can't tell what's happening in the scene, and what the various shapes are supposed to represent.

Daddy's Home is reasonably funny, so I would be OK if it was picked.
That Tree Family one is very boring.

My favorites of the regulars you always carry are:
For Better For Worse, Jump Start, Frazz, Mutts, Zits, Pearls Before Swine, Pooch Cafe, Dilbert, Baby Blues, Pickles, Tundra, Sherman's Lagoon and Non Sequitur.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home