Monday, September 08, 2008

Not even an Argyle sweaterlet

Well, we were supposed to see a change in the Comics Test Center today. Apparently not.

I've sent an e-mail to our paginators asking what happened. No word yet.

But here's "The Argyle Sweater" you should have seen in today's Gazette.




And here is an example of "The Knight Life," although I don't think it's the one that would have appeared in today's paper. I think the creator, Keith Knight, has a set of strips he uses to introduce the comic to new readers.




Let me know what you think. It doesn't look like the strips will appear in Tuesday's paper, either, so I'll try to post them here first thing.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andres Pico said...

these are not good strips. Pls don't run these

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home