Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Change sooner than expected



I was told we couldn't change the comics pages this soon, but it appears the paginators were able to make the switch and place "Cul de Sac" in the spot previously held by "For Better or For Worse." It'll still take a few weeks to see any changes in the Sunday comics pages. Apparently they're now done nearly a month ahead...

"Daddy's Home" got a pretty good reception. We'll see what happens with "The Knight Life" and "The Argyle Sweater." Those two strips should begin appearing in the Comics Test Center area Monday the 8th.

Let me know what you think!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy's Home has dead, dead, dead eyes.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Billy O said...

bravo! Cul de sac is the best new strip I've read since .... since ... since ... since ... 1985?

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Candorville go away. Try on something like "Big Nate". Look for the humor side of comics.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Dena Rosenberry said...

I'll take a look at Big Nate.

2 new strips start Monday. Let me know what you think.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home