Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Today's missing strips




For you fans missing your fix of today's "Get Fuzzy," "F Minus" and "Rose is Rose," here they are.

I've gotten a few calls lamenting we didn't pick up "The Knight Life," and comments - see above - about "Deflocked."

I'm even getting initial feedback - mixed - on "Rip Haywire," which I didn't expect for a week or more.

Keep the comments coming, I'm still watching to see how much space we'll get day to day.

I'll need to take a look at the Sunday comics, too. Not for space - it'll remain the same cramped pages - but for lineup.

Send in your likes/dislikes here or drop me a line at dena.rosenberry@gazette.com.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stinky Dave said...

Nice work on putting your site together,I like the comics configured on your page...Peace

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home