Thursday, August 16, 2007

Funny on many levels


A wire piece on Dilbert creator Scott Adams reminds me: If you love a certain comic, poke around to see if he/she/they has/have a Web site. In the case of Adams, you can check out his Web site and his blog.

The blog is what writer Jessica Milcetich called a dumping ground for Adams' thoughts on life.

He talks about what he's doing and thinking and also posits ideas, asking for readers' input and reactions. I think I'll join the dialogue; it already seems as if Adams has been hanging out in every newsroom and office I've ever worked in.
Have you ever sworn a colleague sent him a memo you'd just received and he'd written that day's strip about it?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this gets where I intend it- never tried commenting via blog before.
The "test center" is a great idea. Unfortunately, both initial testees are bombs. My opinion is the artwork is lame, and stories as well. Sorry.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Dena Rosenberry said...

You don't have to be sorry. That's why they are test strips -- to see what readers think about them.

Thanks for reading and then coming here to post your crits.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home