Thursday, February 28, 2008

Huh?

Again - huh?

Just got this note from Margaret Brettschneider:

Hey, tried to comment on the two new comics, and whatever the heck is happening to one of my favorites, Family Circus....what's with the stupid snowman, anyway. Let's get back to the real comic value of Family Circus.
Anyway, that blogspot to comment doesn't work, so I'm trying this way around the problem (e-mailing the newsroom). Those two new strips, Cul de Sac and Family Tree are both pretty stupid...not worth the space.
In my book, the best thing in the whole comic strip section is Marmaduke....and of course, Lola, and Beetle Bailey...these three never get old or stale...always fresh...and the expressions on Marmaduke never fail to crack us all up.
Anyway, just wanted to put in my two cents' worth. Please get Family Circus back to normal too, while you are at it....whoever dreamed up this snowman stuff needs to be throttled....

I hope she's being sarcastic...

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Billy O said...

Deena! MEOW! Very funny.

That post must be a joke, no one actually likes those strips.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're not charging you for this are they?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Dena Rosenberry said...

Oh, how I wish.

And I just got a letter (key word, that), saying it's a favorite comic.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home