Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New strips

Hey there,

I'm not in the office this week, but a couple of readers sent e-mails about the new strips and the removal of Brevity. It's more difficult to check in than I thought - slow connection at the place where I'm staying in Crested Butte - but I'll try to address all concerns.

One thing I always ask readers: Give the strips a chance before railing on them. So far, it seems folks are enjoying Tundra, though a few miss Brevity.

Read and examine for a few more days and I'll be back in town and we can chat about their merits.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New strips-
Indeed, some of the new strips over the past few years have become my faves- Tundra, Pearls, Pooch, Sherman...
But Lio, Family Tree, and Cul de Sac just don't make it.
Can we PULEEEEEESE try "Shoe" someday? It's a fave for many decades.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you prefer comments here to getting emails?

2:24 PM  
Blogger Dena Rosenberry said...

I'll have to ask whether The Gazette ever ran Shoe. I know it has been taken over by other creators following Jeff MacNelly's death (including artist Chris Cassatt from Aspen).

I'll check it out. Maybe put it into the rotation.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Dena Rosenberry said...

As for getting comments here vs. e-mail ... either is fine. Getting them here allows a larger group to have a conversation, if readers desire.

When I get e-mails - unless I share the topics here - the conversation is limited to two.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home